Calvin rocking his favourite outfit - the Canadian Tuxedo!
Calvin McElroy (aka Kuhrey-oo) was in the hot seat on this week's episode of Grandin Funk Railroad. He was a great sport to put up with my Larry King-style journalism, answering all sorts of probing questions and I had him bring in some music to share, too. It was really fun to have him in the booth and the time just flew by. Time passed so quickly in fact that I didn't even have a chance to get to my mix-tape pop quiz so here it is now for you to read. Most excellent choices, Calvin! You can make a mix-tape for me anytime. Feel free to leave a comment with your mix-tape picks as well.
1) Crackerjack first track? Alix Perez - Forsaken
2) Feel-good hit of the summer? Teams - Anml Life
3) Song to make the ladies feel a bit excited? frank ocean - songs for women
4) Best make-out track? alicia keys - unthinkable
5) Song to stay home and cry to? Burial - Stolen Dog
6) If you're not into this song, you're not a friend. Four Tet - Sing
7) Traditional closer? Drake - Fireworks (Deadboy Slo Mo House Edit)